Bic Runga will soon be playing the songs you love in the Hawke's Bay with our beautiful vineyard as the backdrop.
Bring your friends and family and make a day out of it. There'll be supporting acts (to be announced), quality food and drink options, and good times to be had by all!
Sunday 25th April, 2021
Event running times
Parking open from: 1:00PM
Doors open: 1:30PM
Music finishes: 8:00PM
Ticket prices (excluding booking fees)
Child under 18 $20
All ages welcomed!
Make it an extra-special day to remember and upgrade to our VIP treatment! You'll enjoy:
- A bottle of Moana Park Estate Merlot Cabernet Franc delivered to your home before the concert.
- A glass of bubbles on entrance.
- Access to exclusive VIP only zones - the VIP bar, and the VIP viewing area located near the front of the stage, containing seats.
- At the VIP bar, you'll receive the Moana Park hospitality including wine, beer and food such as cheese platters and pizza for the duration of the event.
- VIP reserved parking near the entrance.
Finding Moana Park Estate
Moana Park Estate is located at 530 Puketapu Road – you can’t miss us! Just 12-15 minutes from central Napier. View our location on Google Maps
Stay tuned, we are working on setting up a paid shuttle service to get you to and from the venue.
Parking is available on-site for $10 per car. Entry to on-site parking is via Gate 1 which will be clearly marked. The gates will be secured after the concert should you need to leave a vehicle behind and return to get it the next day.
Motorhomes and campervans
It's possible to stay overnight at Moana Park! We have a very limited number of spaces available for $50 per vehicle. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
to confirm your need for a spot. Please note that your campervan or motorhome will need to be completely self contained as there will be no facilities available.
Conditions of entry
- For your safety and enjoyment our security team reserve the right to search all bags on entry.
- ID's will be checked for the purchasing of alcoholic beverages.
No BYO food or drinks. Moana Park is fully licensed and we will have a great range of food and drinks available for purchase so please note that you should not bring your own food or drinks into our venue.
- Your health is our number one priority and there will also be a QR code for you to scan on entrance. In response to COVID-19, we have introduced new initiatives including extra cleaning of high touch surfaces.
Food and drink options
Moana Park Estate's delicious range of wines willl be available to purchase by the glass, as well as a selection of beers and other alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages.
Get gourmet and pre-order our cheese platter box, this can be done when you purchase your entry tickets through Eventfinder. The cheese platter box contains a selection of fine cheeses, bread and crackers, fruits and nutes and a sweet treat! For approximately 4 people at a cost of $50.
We'll also have some of the best local streetfood vendors and trucks on-site to make sure you don't go hungry.
Please remember that we don't allow you to BYO your own food and drinks.
What to bring
This event is general admission sitting and standing. Feel free to bring a chair or a picnic mat.
We'll look forward to dancing and singing along with you at the concert soon!